My name is Roger Fountain, the founder of Atlantic Marcite in 1988-1996. Neil and Antoinette Rubin bought the business and promptly ran it into the ground.

They have resorted to stealing large deposits, and if their crews showed up a month later, the work was not completed or totally shoddy. I recommend you contact the respective licensing authority and file a complaint with the Florida attorney general. Companies such as this MUST be shut down.

A little research will save you alot of money and headaches. In fact, their office phone rigs into a throw away cell phone which is forwarded(this is easy to verify)

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 22, 2011.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #664394

Neil Rubin is definitely someone you want to avoid..he has no integrity..just a thief trying to rip people off. Any positive comments are MOST CERTAINLY from him or his family..beware

Neil stole serval thousand dollars from customers and never did the pools

I wish I would have known that before they got me. Terrible people!!!!

He claimed to be in business for over 20 years- I guess he is trying to ride your integrity. Stay away from these guys- you don't even want to get a quote because you don't really want people like that at your home.

They did a great job on my pool..very happy

I gave them a $900.00 deosit and never saw them again. They will not answer the phone.

Similar to Atlantic Marcite